Huge open source AI collab between Amazon and Microsoft, Disney wins a digital movie war you didn’t know was being fought, and whether social media is threatening democracy.
With Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Roger Chang and Justin Robert Young.
Multiple versions (ogg, video etc.) from Archive.org.
Please SUBSCRIBE HERE.
Follow us on Soundcloud.
A special thanks to all our supporters–without you, none of this would be possible.
Big thanks to Mustafa A. from thepolarcat.com for the logo!
Thanks to our mods, Kylde, Jack_Shid, KAPT_Kipper, and scottierowland on the subreddit
To read the show notes in a separate page click here!
- News You Should Know
- More Top Stories
- (02:00) Twitter suspends Rose McGowan’s account | engadget
- (05:50) Facebook ‘fully committed’ to sharing Russian ad data | BBC
- (08:45) AWS, Microsoft double down on deep learning… | TechCrunch
- (10:35) Movies Anywhere:…all your…titles in one place | Ars Technica
- (13:20) Equifax website borked again… | ArsTechnica
- Messages of the Day
- Today’s Contributor