Lyft is trialling a subscription plans for high frequency users. Is this a potential model for other ride hailing services and could this be another alternative to private car ownership and public transit?
Starring Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Roger Chang and Iyaz Akhtar.
Using a Screen Reader? Click here
Multiple versions (ogg, video etc.) from Archive.org.
Please SUBSCRIBE HERE.
Subscribe through iTunes here.
Follow us on Soundcloud.
A special thanks to all our supporters–without you, none of this would be possible.
If you are willing to support the show or give as little as 5 cents a day on Patreon. Thank you!
Big thanks to Dan Lueders for the headlines music and Martin Bell for the opening theme!
Big thanks to Mustafa A. from thepolarcat.com for the logo!
Thanks to Anthony Lemos of Ritual Misery for the expanded show notes!
Thanks to our mods, Kylde, Jack_Shid, KAPT_Kipper, and scottierowland on the subreddit
To read the show notes in a separate page click here!
- Quick Hits
- Former Qualcomm chairman Jacobs tells board he wants to take chipmaker private: Sources | cnbc
- Facebook apologises for search suggestions of child abuse videos | the guardian
- Microsoft wants to force Windows 10 Mail users to use Edge for email links | the verge
- Google Lens w/ visual search and assistance now rolling out to Google Photos for iOS | 9to5mac
- More Top Stories
- Apple to Host March 27 Event in Chicago: ‘Creative New Ideas for Teachers and Students’ | macrumors
- Alexa’s new ‘Brief Mode’ replaces verbal confirmations with chimes | tech crunch
- This City Just Passed the First Bitcoin Mining Ban in the US | motherboard
- Microsoft’s new gaming cloud division readies for a future beyond Xbox | the verge
- A startup is pitching a mind-uploading service that is “100 percent fatal” | mit
- Message of the Day
- Paul – Raspberry Pi uses
- Today’s Contributors
- Get Len Peralta‘s “Digital Memory Dump” at his store or by supporting his Patreon