Are you a bad person for looking at someone else’s phone while they’re texting? Plus, there’s a way to 3D print WiFi devices made of plastic and a way to start learning quantum computing without owning a quantum computer.
With Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Roger Chang, and Veronica Belmont.
<!–Multiple versions (ogg, video etc.) from Archive.org.–>
Please SUBSCRIBE HERE.
Follow us on Soundcloud.
A special thanks to all our supporters–without you, none of this would be possible.
Big thanks to Mustafa A. from thepolarcat.com for the logo!
Thanks to our mods, Kylde, Jack_Shid, KAPT_Kipper, and scottierowland on the subreddit
To read the show notes in a separate page click here!
- News You Should Know
- (00:45) Google Home Max is now available for $399… | Android Police
- (01:15) …Facebook appears to axe feed for tracking…activity | TechCrunch
- (01:30) Some HP laptops are hiding a deactivated keylogger | TechCrunch
- More Top Stories
- (01:55) …Tech luminaries call net neutrality vote an ‘imminent threat’ | The Verge
- (05:40) Apple has bought Shazam, the music recognition app | Recode
- (07:55) …3-D printed objects connect to WiFi w/o electronics | University of Washington
- (10:15) Microsoft releases quantum computing development kit preview | TechCrunch
- (11:45) Apple let a knockoff version of…crypto wallet into the App Store | TechCrunch
- (14:45) Netflix on Twitter
- Discussion (16:10)
- Thing of the Day
- (21:25) Tech’s Message
- Messages of the Day
- (22:15) Wes – PBS American Experience
- (22:35) Jim Neidlinger – Rude YouTube message
- Today’s Contributor